Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thank you Lord for the healing and miracle you have done with Brooklyn and we are believing God for a miracle for Bates too and that they would be able to stopthe infection just with antibiotics. Lord, we thamk you for working strongly and powerfully in Bates- thank you for praying in faith with us!

God reminded me of these these awesome scriptures from another one of my posts:

"God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured..." acts 19:11-12

I will remember the deeds of the lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.   

You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God? Psalm 77:11- 14

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 9:10

"Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles..." psalm 105:5

No comments:

Post a Comment