No changes with Bates yet, and there are no new updates with Brooklyn or Grace.
'"Because he loves me,"says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."' Psalm 91:14-16
"Give thanks to Him who alone who does mighty miracles." Psalm 136:4
Psalm 103:1-6
Praise the LORD, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment