Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Brooklyn's crp has gone up and her platelets number was very low so they started her on antibiotics again today.
Thanks for the update. I have checked all along today. Our Sunday school class had special prayer for the babies this morning. I will pray without ceasing for them and all of your family.
Thanks for the update. I have checked all along today. Our Sunday school class had special prayer for the babies this morning. I will pray without ceasing for them and all of your family.
ReplyDelete