The main blog site is finally up again, so here is another update...
Hooray! Brooklyn has done well the past few days without the ventilator- thank you Lord! They started her feedings again yesterday very slowly for the first time in a while. Praying she is able to digest them well and that she continues to heals quickly as they are going to try to ween her off the antibiotics this week. I heard her cry a little yesterday- it was SO great to hear her make noises as we couldnt when she was on the ventilator.
We were able to hold Brooklyn yesterday- it was such a moving and amazing experience after being so long since we have been abel to hold her. She was so sweet and sucked on the pacifier so well the whole hour that I held her and for the hour her daddy held her. It was so wonderful and I couldn't stop thanking the Lord for how far she has come. She still has a ways to go, but I pray that she continues to take great steps forward. In Jesus' Name I pray that. Love these 2 verses I have been reading over and over.
We were able to hold Brooklyn yesterday- it was such a moving and amazing experience after being so long since we have been abel to hold her. She was so sweet and sucked on the pacifier so well the whole hour that I held her and for the hour her daddy held her. It was so wonderful and I couldn't stop thanking the Lord for how far she has come. She still has a ways to go, but I pray that she continues to take great steps forward. In Jesus' Name I pray that. Love these 2 verses I have been reading over and over.
"Ah, Sovereign lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17











Brooklyn is sooooooo precious!! She looks great! and I can't believe how big Bates is!! what a cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys so much!!!