Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I just spoke with Bates' nurse, and we have all noticed that this past 4 days he has seemed more lethargic than normal, has been puffy, he spit up a large amount yesterday and gained weight rapidly. I am concerned, but will be praying all is fine, and will talk to the Dr. as soon as I get there after my dr. appt. Thank you for your prayers for him also. Brooklyn is still doing well overall but we would like to see her incision heal better/faster. Grace did not dsat at all last night which is really good. Hopefully, she will keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment