Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
The surgeon saw Brooklyn and thankfully he said everything looks fine with her. Praying all her blood levels look good too and that she will still have the reconnection surgery July 8th.
Dear sweet family, I have been praying so hard for Brooklyn since reading this morning's post. I am so very thankful for the surgeon's positive report that things are looking okay. That is a wonderful praise report. I have tried to call Trudy this morning to make sure she knew of the special prayer need, but did not get an answer on her phone. I'm sure there were lots of prayers going up. The recent pictures are adorable...such fun to enjoy and thanks for sharing these darling babies with us. Blessings from "Mrs. Lynn"
Dear sweet family, I have been praying so hard for Brooklyn since reading this morning's post. I am so very thankful for the surgeon's positive report that things are looking okay. That is a wonderful praise report. I have tried to call Trudy this morning to make sure she knew of the special prayer need, but did not get an answer on her phone. I'm sure there were lots of prayers going up. The recent pictures are adorable...such fun to enjoy and thanks for sharing these darling babies with us. Blessings from "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete