Brooklyn had a good night. The central line is staying in well and the bleeding from where it was inserted stopped- thank you, Lord. Her numbers/levels are looking good today, so praying those continue to do well and that they get better each day. I'm so glad she can finally start taking milk today! She will be starting with 1 cc every hour through continuous feeds, and then take 5cc's by bottle twice a day. We are praying she takes these feeds well, so they can increase them and she can get fully healthy soon!
Bates is doing well- hopefully his output will be less than his milk input today, so they can increase his feeds. He's doing well with them though, and is at 30cc's right now every 3 hours- And, believe me, he doesn't let a minute past that go by- he will let you know he's good and ready to eat. (:
Grace has been doing really well. She has had a little acid reflex, but we are giving her some medicine so hopefully that will help. She let her mommy get more sleep last night (: after many other nights of staying awake- she is quite the night owl! We are working on switching that though. It's great having her here and we can't wait for all three of them to be together at home soon!
I think I forgot to mention that Christian had a great First Father's Day- what an exciting day for him- I am so thankful for what an involved and loving daddy he is!
My mother-in-law has been such an amazing blessing here helping out! She had to leave last night, but Leigh, Christian's sister, was able to come for a week and just arrived last night, so we are so excited she's here!
Bates in a swing
Bates (:
Brooklyn sucking her thumb for the first time!
Awe! Beautiful Brooklyn
Brooklyn
Mimi holding Gracie before she goes to the airport- we miss you already!
Leigh with Grace
Sweet Gracie
This picture was so funny I had to add it- her legs are all folded up, and it makes her look like a little penguin!
What precious little feet!










What a delight to read a post on the progress of all three babies !!!! I have been praying and checking, checking, checking the blog for news. I can't imagine how busy your little family must be at this time in your lives. I am so glad that each one is making wonderful progress. My prayers will continue for all. Many blessings, Mrs. Lynn
ReplyDeleteSo thankful everyone is improving each day, the pictures are precious, enjoy seeing the changes in the babies, they are beautiful. I will continue to pray for each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteThank you for the individual updates so that we continue to know how to pray for Bates, Brooklyn, Grace and you. They are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete