Thursday, June 16, 2011

We will find out what time tomorrow Brooklyn's GI test is in the morning. Thanks so much for your prayers!

Get ready for picture mania!


A pic. from Grace's first night

Awwwwe

Look at those precious eyes!

Sweet Moment


Like Father, Like Daughter

Queen Bee

Grace loves to stretch!

Brooklyn lookin' so beautiful! Grace and Brooklyn seem to resemble one another more each day.

Grace in her crib

Nap time



Grace's first teaching moment



Brooklyn happy with her pacifier

Holding Brooklyn today

Bates fast asleep!

Cozy, cozy and cute as can be!

Brooklyn sleeping so sweetly

Tummy time for Grace


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!! they are precious and I cannot wait to meet and hold them!! you look great Linsey!!! SO glad to see these, Jack and Brad and I were oooing and awwing :) love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pictures, they are all precious. You have some beautiful babies. Love to each of you. Continue to pray for you.
    Rhyda

    ReplyDelete