Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Dr. Askew, the surgeon, just saw Bates and said that she sees this all the time and that he does not need surgery for it and that it should heal on its own- Praise God. She said that even though the opening is deep, it should still heal closed on its own and that they will be putting paste on it to keep it from opening more. His crp and other levels are improving also. Thank you, Lord. Pls pray that it does not open anymore, that it heals closed quickly and that the infection is gone- thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys-
ReplyDeleteMargaret told me about your beautiful blog! Thanks for the updates-I feel like even though I just left work, that I can get and "update" on Bates! He really cracks me up and I love all the snuggles he delivered the last two nights!
Erin
Thanks for letting me know this new prayer focus.
ReplyDeleteI will be in special prayer for this particular healing. Your faith is an inspiration to me.
I pray for a day of improvement in their little bodies and that they will feel all the love surrounding them. Blessings, Mrs. Lynn