Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi, everyone. Brooklyn will be having an upper GI test tomorrow to see if she is having any blockage in her intestinal tract- pls be praying that there is no blockage and that whatever is going on would be easily fixed, and that she would be completely healthy soon- Thank you! A day at a time.

Gracie is doing well home and it's wonderful having her here! We have enjoyed bath time and "laying around" with her. (:

Bates is trucking along as well, and his feeds are going well.  He is SO adorable. feeding him has been so much fun bc he loves every gulp he takes!

I am very thankful to have Mrs. Driskill here to help out- she's been an amazing blessing!!! Leigh, Christian's sister, will be here next week, and then my mom! So grateful for them spending their time here and helping, and so are Bates, Brooklyn and Gracie! (:

Thank you to everyone who continues praying for our babies, inquires about them, and cares about them and our family- it means so much!



1 comment:

  1. It was so good to get an update tonight when I checked your blog. I am praying very hard for Brooklyn's test tomorrow. Praise the Lord for wonderful family to be able to come and help out with Gracie. If I were closer I would be volunteering !!! Love and prayers to all, Mrs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete