Brooklyn is doing better with the progestimil (that's the formula that is best for them)- she only spit up once little bit last night, so hopefully, she will keep doing well with it and gain weight. Bates is still on the original formula as he did not transition very well to the progestmil. He spit up 1/2 the bottle last night on the original formula, but was able to keep down the rest of the bottles. Praying that he will do well today and transition great to progestimil. Grace is doing better with having acid reflux less.
All three are getting cuter and cuter every day! I love them so much and I am looking so forward to having all three home together hopefully soon!
What good news of the progress with formula adjustments. I will continue praying for even better results and weight gain. I can't imagine how exciting it will be to have all three right next to each other. I hope that there will be pictures posted all along so we can share in your joy.
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"