Brooklyn was able to start drinking pedia-lite last night, and started drinking milk today! We are very glad about that, and pray that she keeps it down and that they can continue increasing the volume more and more each day. Once she reaches full feeds, that will help her billi rubin/liver number improve, and will get her closer to coming home! I was able to capture some pictures of her precious dimples yesterday! She is 7 pounds 4 ounces.
Grace has a pediatrician appointment tomorrow and she is excited about her first father daughter outing since I will be going to the hospital early to be with Bates and Brooklyn. Grace is about 8 pounds and is doing well!
I will update you on how Bates is doing when I know something- thank you for your prayers!
Bates hiding under his blankets like he loves to do.
One of Brooklyn's cute dimples!
Another one. (:
Bates in his mama's arms.
Bates in a bumbo
Awe!!!!
Sweet moments with Bates
Brooklyn making faces
Brooklyn in her boppy
Grace loves this pose!
So sweet!








How great to get word tonight on the progress of all three precious little ones. Tomorrow I will be praying all through the day for Bate's surgery. May the Lord grant peace and trust to each one of the family and guidance for all of the medical staff is my prayer. With loving thoughts, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteThey are all so precious, praying for Bates' surgery today, also the surgeon and staff. May God Bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteThey are sooo big!! Love seeing the pictures and the dimple and poses...so precious!! Glad to hear the surgery went well and will pray for there not to be a second one!! love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteshareese
I love the dimples!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious!!! Little angels.
ReplyDeleteSam