Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooklyn is home.... We are so excited! It was very hard to not bring Bates as well, but we are looking forward to him being able to come home very soon! It was wonderful bringing Brooklyn home for the first time- took my breath away. I am amazed by God's miracles and goodness. Thank you Jesus for your healing hand and for the amazing place You have brought Bates, Brooklyn and Gracie! We are looking so forward to when we have all three here together!

Some of Brooklyn's wonderful nurses (Jackie, Anne, Kim and Tanya)! She looks so pretty in the day gown Mrs. Lynn made for her!

One of Brooklyn's favorite nurses, Joanne. She was crying before Brooklyn left- it was very touching. Erin is another one of Brooklyn's favorite nurses- Brooklyn has a very special bond with the both of them.  What a blessing they are to us and have been to Brooklyn! We are so thankful!



Lauren and Beverlyn are two of Bates, Brooklyn and Gracie's other amazing nurses- we love y'all!

Tender Moment

Brooklyn "talking" to Joanne

A very happy day


On our way out with Brooklyn- yahoo!



Welcome home, Brooklyn!

Bates saying he is SO excited to come home soon and be with his sisters!


Video of Brooklyn's first bath at home!


Brooklyn and Grace's first time together at home.

Sisterly love

Awe

Thank God for Mimi's help so I can update y'all! (:

6 comments:

  1. Such exciting news! So thrilled that she has come home also.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! Love the pictures and so happy for you guys, crying tears of joy!! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing, so glad Brooklyn is at home with Gracie. Praise be to God!
    Rhyda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO awesome! We drove by tonight and when we got home I said to Violet, "guess what! I think one of the babies came home! There is a big pink bow by the door!" She demanded that we go look at it, and she marched right up to examine it and went over to the blue side and said that it indeed must have been the little girl baby that came home and there would be a blue one when the boy came home. What an awesome thing it has been for her (and us) to pray for these babies and see God answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spectacular bit of news to read that Brooklyn's home !!! Yesterday completely got away from me so I'm just now finding out. I am filled with joy and thanksgiving. Truly, God has answered the prayers of our hearts time and time again. I will continue to pray for Bates that he will be joining the "sissies" very soon.
    I never expected Brooklyn to squeeze into her little daygown but am thrilled and honored that she was able to wear it home. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Brooklyn!! I LOVE the Pac n play photo of the sisters!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete