Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Good morning. I had a wonderful time yesterday with Bates. He smiled a bunch, and we were able to give him a bath. They are drawing labs on him now, so we will find out how those are in a little while. I included 2 pictures of him below- he seriously melts my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Bates is so precious and those beautiful brown eyes would melt anyone's heart. He looks like a little man. I know you can't wait to get him home. May God bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteI hope that today is as special for all of your family as it is for ours. My first baby boy turned 51 yrs. old today. It was one of the happiest days of my life because I LOVE babies !!! Bates is just the most precious little fellow and really looks like he's "all boy". I know his sisters will be so proud to have him home. Love and prayers are with you. "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete