Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Monday, August 15, 2011
They are holding off on the GI test since Bates had to get blood yesterday, and will try it again tomorrow or the next day. I will let you know when I find out. Bates will be starting pedia lite today and will hopefully do well with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for letting us know how to pray. I hope that today has been a good one for Bates and the little sisters, too. I will be checking in all along. Your faithfulness to keep us updated is greatly appreciated. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete