Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well, we had a scare today. Brooklyn had blood in her stool so we had to take her to the ER- ughhh... They took xrays and an ultrasound of her, did some blood tests and gave her an IV. THANK God her ultrasound, bloodwork and x-ray looked normal. She did not have to be admitted and we were able to come back home. They said that if she has a lot more blood in her stool, she would need to go back to the hospital, but that it will hopefully go away completely in the next few days- that is our prayer! They are unsure of what it is, but think it might be a tear that should heal on its own. Praying that's what it was and that it gets better! Thank you so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing the very recent two posts.
    Love all of the pics, especially the proud grandparents. Been there, done that, and nothing like it !!! I'm so glad that there are two out of three good sleepers. I will be lifting up special prayers for Brooklyn's problem that it will be resolved soon and not involve anything serious. I will also continue to pray for good tests results from the liver issue. Thanks so much for faithfully posting when time allows. I had my babies one at the time so I don't know how you do it, but it's wonderful to get these updates. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete