No new updates with Bates. I'm looking forward to seeing him today! Brooklyn is now eating an ounce more than Grace, believe it or not. I think in part due to Grace's reflux she hasn't been eating as much, but will hopefully grow out of that soon. However, she is still gaining weight and her legs, arms and cheeks are still getting chubbier and chubbier- I love it! She is smiling and laughing SO much now- it's so cute. Brooklyn has been gaining 1/2 an ounce a day and is at 7 pounds 10 ounces, but will hopefully gain more of an ounce each day this week. She looks as sweet as ever and her crying tantrums are weening down. I think she's starting to get more comfortable being at home and settling in. She primarily cries when she is hungry- Brooklyn looooves to eat! (: She is doing well with tummy time and absolutely loves to be held.
And, today is a special day as Christian and I are celebrating our 4 year Anniversary! Thank you, Christian, for being such a wonderful husband and father- I love you so very much!
Naptime
As I said, Brooklyn loves to be held. (:
Grace Brooklyn
GG and Grace having a teaching moment
So sweet- Brooklyn loves holding onto her right ear. Love the quirks.
Brooklyn
Grace laughing away!
Gotta love her smirk- melts daddy's heart indeed.
Brooklyn looking like she's praying
Brooklyn batting her eye lashes.
So glad the girls are growing and doing well, the pictures are precious, and Happy Anniversary to you and Christian may you have a great day. God bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to super wonderful new parents !!! The pics of the little girls are adorable. I love to see them interacting with each other. They have come such a long way. I hope Bates is having a good day, too, and look forward to hearing his news. Love and blessings,
ReplyDelete"Mrs. Lynn"