Friday, August 26, 2011

I had to share some of the scriptures that have gotten me through each day of this journey. I would literally read each one of these every single day and pray them for our babies. I know I have said over and over how thankful I am to God, but I just can't thank Him enough for the miracles He has done in our babies. There were so many moments of fear, joy, nervousness, anxiety, etc. I have never been on more of a roller coaster in my life. A lot of people ask me how we are going to do the details, and honestly, I am just so grateful for their lives and that they are now thriving that I just know we will figure it out. In one of the comments below, one of the nurses said, "They say the harder the journey...the sweeter the reward!" I have to say we are enjoying our sweet reward of having our family all together!

Jeremiah 32:17
“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.


Jeremiah 32:27
“I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?



Psalm 91:14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
   I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
   I will be with him in trouble,
   I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
   and show him my salvation.”



Psalm 141:8
But my eyes are fixed on you, Sovereign LORD;"




Psalm 146

 1 Praise the LORD.   Praise the LORD, O my soul.
 
2 I will praise the LORD all my life;
   I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
 
3 Do not put your trust in princes,
   in mortal men, who cannot save.
4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
   on that very day their plans come to nothing.
 
5 Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob,
   whose hope is in the LORD his God,
6 the Maker of heaven and earth,
   the sea, and everything in them—
   the LORD, who remains faithful forever.




3 comments:

  1. Oh what a blessing to see all three together, if it were not for God this would not be possible. Many prayers went up for these little angles. Enjoy every minute with them, they will grow up to quick. All the pictures are precious. Christian could not have a better birthday than this one with all three home. May God richly bless each of you, continue to pray for good health. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the same scriptures that sustained me back in 1989 when my husband (of 52 years now) spent 6 long months in Emory Hospital for acute pancreatitis with 4 of those months in ICU. God has been so good to both of our families. My journey made my faith and trust so much stronger and I grew so much spiritually during that time. I can tell that the you share the same
    closeness with the Lord. There is a song, "Isn't He Wonderful". It's an oldie but sooo good. I can't praise Him enough for the miracle of your triplets. Enjoy every moment !!!
    Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say little angels in the above post. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete