Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love y'alls posts- they are so much fun to read! Thank you, Rhyda, Shareese, Melissa, Mrs. Lynn, and Becky! I love what Melissa's little girl said about the pink bow out front and that Brooklyn must be home- SO adorable! And, Brooklyn, loved Mrs. Lynn's dress!

Bates is up to 60 cc's and they will begin the vitamins today with the feeding which can make it tough to keep the formula down, but praying he does well with it! They stopped the TPN since his feeds increased which is great! So looking forward to him being at home with his sisters! (:  Brooklyn and Gracie are loving their time together!

Sisterly Love (: They were not facing each other when I put them in the pack n' play, but after an hr. I looked at them and this is how they were- adorable. 

A sign that Joanne, Brooklyn's nurse, made for her! Hilarious!







Daddy's little girls


Brooklyn holding her ear

Gracie and Mimi


Sweet kisses





1 comment:

  1. I just keep thinking this blog cannot get any cuter or more entertaining but it does !!! I love the little sisters getting soooo close to each other. I know it must be so comforting for them. Praying for Bates to join them very soon.
    A million thanks for taking the time to share the pics and videos. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete