Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Bates' lab work has looked good the last few days. The pneumotosis is gone from the xray. Praying he will continue doing well and that the antibiotics have taken care of it. I was able to spend wonderful time with him yesterday. I help my mom with the 2:30pm feed, and then Christian is able to help with the next one when he comes home from work so I can go to the hospital at 3:30. A lot to juggle, but thankful I am able to see Bates so much. Continuing to believe God for his full healing and coming home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have checked in many times to see how sweet little Bates is doing and was so elated to see this good report. He has really been in my prayers. I thank the Lord that things are going so much better for him. Thank you for taking time to update. God bless your whole family and all of the medical staff !!! "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteSo glad Bates is doing better, praying he continues to improve and will soon be home with Gracie and Brooklyn. It will be so much easier on you and Christian when they are all three home. Many thanks for the updates and pictures love keeping up with the way they change. May God bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful and glad to see your update! Love you and continuing to pray for all of you to cast your anxieties and burdens on Him and for Him to continue to give you hope, strength, rest and love as you journey through this. LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!
ReplyDelete