Sunday, April 17, 2011

We just got back from the hospital... Grace has had a few Brady episodes where she forgets to breathe, so she received a blood transfusion last night. She is doing well overall, and is as cute as can be at 3 pounds 4 ounces. The doctors said that all three would probably need to get a blood transfusion being so small, and that most preemies do, but Bates hasn't had to so far.   I held Bates for over an hour today which was a lot of fun, and he now weighs 3 pounds 7 ounces! Christian was able to hold Brooklyn, and she is 3 pounds 1 ounce. We'll call for another update tonight and then head back tomorrow to see our kiddos. Here are a few video clips...

2 comments:

  1. So Precious, I love your family!! wish I was there!!!! Hope this is a good week in front of you. Love and prayers, shareese

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your family of 5! Can you believe it?! Lots of love to you!
    Love, Darcy

    ReplyDelete