Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Brooklyn's platlets are still low and her crp is up a little. I am really struggling right now- it is so hard to see her innocent and precious little self going thru so much. I love sitting with her but it also pains my heart so much to see her going thru all this. It is so hard to hear the different doctors saying all the possible developmemt/medical issues that could happen, let alone that she is so sick that we are praying that she makes it. We are trying to keep our heads up all the time, but it is hard to. I feel confident one day with the healing work God is doing and the next day I feel like I am breaking. I know God is so much greater than statistics and I am trying to focus on that. I am using all my energy and strength to try and fix my eyes on the Lord and the awesome power He has in making Brooklyn well again. Please pray mostly for Brooklyn, Bates and Grace and that we would have confident hearts and minds in the complete healing work that God is doing in her right now. Thank you so much. We are thankful to the Lord for this Easter day in which Jesus rose again giving us new life and salvation. What a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Found your blog through a friend at Mclean Bible Church, and am so moved by your updates. Praying for your precious ones now, that the doctors have great wisdom, that counts for Brooklyn improve today, and that all three babies grow healthy and strong. Bless you, sweet one, for your candor -- you are riding an emotional roller coaster few are called to, and your testimony of clinging to God is amazing. You are glorifying your heavenly Father through this and who knows how many you are influencing and inspiring with your faith. And those moments of brokenness make you relatable. May God continue to sustain you and please know that many are praying for all five of you!
ReplyDelete