Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Friday, November 4, 2011
We went into DC early afternoon to see The Lincoln memorial and some of the other
monuments and had such a blast! The babies did GREAT!!!
Hello sweet family, I'm so glad that you had such a nice sight seeing trip...one of many I am sure. I loved the three little trick or treaters in their outfits. I appreciated the phone call very much and apologize for being so ditsy but I was in Home Depot with a lot of activity going on around me. The call was a very welcome surprise !!! Love and prayers, "Mrs. Lynn"
WOW!!!! Field Trip #1....the first of many to come! Good for you. How long did it take to get going once you parked the car? How many times were you asked "are they triplets?" Love ya, Mrs.G
Hello sweet family, I'm so glad that you had such a nice sight seeing trip...one of many I am sure. I loved the three little trick or treaters in their outfits. I appreciated the phone call very much and apologize for being so ditsy but I was in Home Depot with a lot of activity going on around me. The call was a very welcome surprise !!! Love and prayers, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Field Trip #1....the first of many to come! Good for you. How long did it take to get going once you parked the car? How many times were you asked "are they triplets?" Love ya, Mrs.G
ReplyDelete