Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Please be praying for Gracie as we are taking her to the dr. today to get an ultrasound to see if she has a hernia. Praying she is fine and does not have one! Thank you!
Dear happy family (or is that a Chinese dish?? just kidding), I love seeing the precious and interesting pics that show just how much the babies have grown and how they are interacting with each other. They would keep me entertained 24/7 !! I will certainly be in special prayer for Gracie and also anxious to hear the dr's report. Much love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
Dear happy family (or is that a Chinese dish?? just kidding), I love seeing the precious and interesting pics that show just how much the babies have grown and how they are interacting with each other. They would keep me entertained 24/7 !! I will certainly be in special prayer for Gracie and also anxious to hear the dr's report. Much love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete