Monday, November 14, 2011

Bates, Brooklyn & Gracie are doing great! They are getting so big, interactive and really developing their personalities. 

I wish the babies and I could have been in Birmingham to celebrate Matt & Natalie's wedding celebration this past weekend, but am so glad that it was so special and that Christian could make it! 

Grace & Bates talking with each other. It's so sweet watching Grace look at Bates and smile. 

They all hold hands so much now!

My Miami (of Ohio) girls. (:

Our Miami Kiddos


On our way for  a walk in the gorgeous 70 degree weather!

2 comments:

  1. i love the pictures and updates!!! SO excited you took them to DC~
    I can't believe how big they are getting~
    very cute Miami of Ohio shirts!!
    Love you guys!!!! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo precious, Gracie smiles so sweet, and they are growing so fast, Bates looks just like his Daddy. Brooklyn is a happy baby too. Love to all of you, and may God bless each of you. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete