Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
So glad to let you know that Grace does not have a hernia- thank you, Lord! And, so thankful to our friend, Lynn, who was able to help us out so I could take Gracie to her appt. I better run b/c Bates is starting to teethe and I'm sure he'll be "calling out" for me any minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank the Good Lord for answering prayers. Glad everything is OK. Bless Bates little heart with cutting teeth. All three are so precious. Thanks for the update of pictures. God Bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDelete