Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Brooklyn is still having blood in her stools, and she is starting to get blisters on her behind from stooling so much. We can't really keep a diaper on her because of her redness, so yes, it's been crazy here. I feel so bad for her as I know it hurts so much, so hopefully, the blood will stop and her bum will be back to normal soon. I'm thankful that Bates and Gracie have been wonderful this past few days, so that helps. And, Praise God, Brooklyn doesn't have that liver disease. We are still waiting on results for Bates. Again, thanks for your prayers, and will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry Brooklyn is having problems, but thankful she doesn't have the liver disease. Will continue to pray she gets to feeling better. May God bless and have a good holiday weekend. Rhyda
ReplyDeletePoor Brooklyn! I am sure you have been given tips and tricks but I have a few to share. First you can take a hairdryer and put it on the cool setting and blow air on her bottom. It helps to dry out weepy blisters and feels good too. There is also a product by nexcare called no sting spray. I swear by it! Ask the pharmacist if they carry it and if not to order it for you. Its like a liquid bandage but not thick and it def doesn't sting. We use it in our nicu for all premies over their entire body but I used it religiously for my boys. You can spray it every other diaper change and then put triple paste on top. The nexcare protects the wound but does allow absorption of the triple paste. The nexcare product is over the counter and I have had luck at Cvs. Hope this helps!!
ReplyDeletePraying for sweet Brooklyn and hoping to hear good news on her very soon. Love and blessings to all !! "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteWill had some of the same issues and we would cake vasoline on his bottom. I mean we applied it so thick, but it made his bottom so much better.
ReplyDeleteour prayers continue for you all. xoxo