You know Christian already has Bates ready to go in his Auburn outfit!
Here are lots of pictures over the past week....
Dad and his girls
Love the overalls- thank you, Wayne!
I love Bates grabbing Brooklyn's arm in this pic
Grace, Brooklyn, & Bates
Mrs. G
Mrs. G
Our yummy Game Day food!
Grace, Brooklyn & Bates (in front)
Grace
Thank you, Mimi, for the sweet bloomers!
Sister time
Mrs. G
We miss you, Mrs. G!!!
Bates
Brooklyn playing Superwoman
I LOVE this pic!
Margaret and Bates- she sure makes him smile!
What a smile!
Grace starting to sit up for a little bit on her own!
Mrs. G and Bates- awe!
(Brooklyn) We kind of overdressed them for 65 degree weather!!! About 5 minutes in to the walk we took off the 2 blankets and hat. First time parents for ya. (:
Grace and Bates
Brooklyn asleep on me, Bates asleep on the floor, and Grace just hanging out in the swing overlooking everything.

















I love their smiles!
ReplyDeleteThey are such happy babies and beautiful. Love all the pictures please keep them coming. May God bless each one of you. Rhyda
ReplyDelete