Tuesday, August 16, 2016

B, B & G are now in Kindergarten!!!! They had their second day today. I can't believe it. Thankfully, it's only half a day, so we get to enjoy the afternoons together. They LOVED their first few days!







The 2nd day of Kindergarten,

The night before Kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet family, I keep forgetting to check your blog, but tonight I was trying to stay up a little later because of the time change and figured, why not see if there was a post since I checked last. What a happy surprise to see the three "big" kindergarteners !! What a blessing it has been to follow your precious family from prayers for "a baby" up until now. It encourages me to see just how good our God is !! Each morning you are lifted up in prayer by me. Two other young mommies are also on my daily prayer list. Only one of you three have I had the privilege of meeting, but I feel close in heart and spirit. I pray that this school year will be so much fun for all three of the kiddies !! Sending love, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete