Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hi, everyone! Sorry it's taken me so long to write!!!! Bates, Brooklyn and Grace are 5 now!!!!! I can't believe it. We celebrated April 1st. It was great having our moms here and getting to celebrate such a special time.  cannot believe they will start kindergarten in the fall. We're soaking in the time this spring and summer, and loving this sweet age!

From so itty bitty to so big- So thankful to the Lord for them and getting to celebrate their 5th b'day. It's amazing going from those early days of seeing them fight for their lives to thriving so much now. A joyful day!




 

                           

                           










2 comments:

  1. Dear precious family, I have checked all along for months to see an update and "Bingo" today one was posted. I had figured one would be forthcoming following the April 1st big "birthday" day. I loved each of the pictures that showed progress and growth through these last five years. There has not been a single day (if my memory holds true) that this family has not been lifted up in my daily prayers in thanksgiving and also for blessings. I hope you have a fantastic summer !! Hugs to all, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mrs. Lynn!!! I was wondering if you could send me your email so I could send more updates and pictures- I know I'm not great at updating the blog, but if I had your email, I could send your pics and updates more regularly. (: My email is LinseyDriskill@gmail.com if you want to write me and then I'll write you back. You are such a HUGE encouragement to me and our family!!!

      Delete