Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Monday, April 3, 2017
And, Bates, Brooklyn and Gracie are now 6 years old!!! I cannot believe it. We had so much fun celebrating! We'll be moving back to Virginia the end of May so they are very excited about that! A lot of transitions ahead, but we're enjoying the time here in Colorado, and are looking forward to being back in VA closer to old friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi sweet family, I just spent a couple of nights in Talahassee with a dear friend and decided after returning today to just see if "by chance" there might be a post of our April 1st "babies" and I was thrilled to see just how much they have grown. (sentence too long, I know) Even though I have your email address, I hope that you will know that I commend you, Linsey, for posting this milestone celebration. Each morning you are lifted up in prayer along with your whole family. I thank God for all of his care and blessings to allow these beautiful children to come such a long way from those early beginnings. Sending my love to each, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mrs. Lynn! I actually posted with you in mind so you could see how big and well our three are doing! And, how much fun they had on their bday. We treasure you and hope to meet you one day soon. We pray for Jesus' blessings on you and your family!!!
Delete