Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big News- We're moving to Denver, Colorado for Christian's job for 2-3 years. We're excited about the work opportunity for him and moving to such a beautiful place, but will definitely miss the great friends we've made here!

We'll be moving there early April, so would love your prayers for all of that. Thank you! They're going to be able to see a lot of new places on our super long 23 hour drive out there. (:

The kids are doing well and will be turing 4 soon! Wow! Here are some pics...

The girls have been crawling into bed together during nap times some days. So sweet. 

First train ride as a family!


 We have our own Band. (:



Drinking hot chocolate after a day in the snow!

We had a blast sledding!





1 comment:

  1. That was some BIG news that y'all are moving. I will certainly make that a matter of prayer as I lift your family up each morning. Thanks for the sweet note. I hope the book will be one you will enjoy and from which you will receive inspiration. The children are precious as always and such a joy to watch as they are growing so fast. I look forward to reading an update once y'all are settled in your new location. Love and blessings always, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete