Saturday, April 4, 2015

I can't believe that our kiddos turned four years old on April 1st!!!!! Here are some pictures and videos form celebrating as well as some from the last few months:


Christian surprised me and took me to DC and we stayed through the night. It was so much fun!

Mimi was able to come and visit!











Night before B, B & G turn 4!!!

Bowling!




Singing Happy Birthday to Bates:


For some reason, the video will not upload for Brooklyn- I'll try and figure it out.


Singing Happy Birthday to Gracie!


Happy B'day Bates, Brooklyn and Grace!

Love this

Bethany and the kiddos

Our little engineer


My coffee holder. (:

My sweet Bates!

Bates sporting my brothers' hat and vest from when they were little.






Our great friend, Bethany, who was one of the kids' nurses celebrating their b'day by painting the girls' nails. (:  (No, she didn't paint Bates nails- he got some pretty cool board games!)  (;



One of the wonderful nurses that took care of our kiddos. Mrs. Lynn

The Easter egg hunt today! So thankful for the love, forgiveness, hope and redemption that comes with Jesus' rising again! Happy Easter!



1 comment:

  1. Yay !!! Great update on your "special family" ! I loved that all three "kiddos" had their very own birthday cake. Hubby is watching the Master's, so I'll play the videos later. It is so touching to see their NICU nurse enjoying a success story. Although I have never met these precious children, they will always have a very special place in my heart and will remain forever on my daily prayer list. Sending love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete