I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Ours was great, and it was wonderful having GG and Papa T (my parents) up here to visit! It was fun experiencing their first Christmas in our home. I think our kids understand that Christmas is Jesus' birthday, and they really enjoyed baking a cake to celebrate His birthday. They had a lot of fun learning about Santa and, of course, opening all the presents in the morning! Whether the surprise was from the dollar store or a full on puppet theater, or train set, they just loved any and every kind of surprise for them. We loved seeing their joy and excitement. Here are some pics. from our wonderful time together. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Before the Christmas Eve service
Family.
GG and Papa T are here!
Santa!
Putting out all the gifts the night before!
Christmas Morning on the stairs (one of my most favorite memories from when I was a child- the anticipation of seeing what was under the tree!)
Smiles all around.
Sweet cuddle time.
Yep- all on their laptops. (: B, B & G enjoying their play "laptops."
Making Chistmas angels
Costco Time!
Park time!
Papa T and Brooklyn on the seesaw
Enjoying reading time with GG and Papa T
Blowing kisses
Joy
A little snuggle time.
Merry Christmas! It's so wonderful to watch B, B, and G grow up! Happy New year! I think about you guys often.
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweet family, for my adorable Christmas card. We had a nice long visit to Seattle over Thanksgiving and didn't return until Dec. 4th so I got behind with the card sending this year and only got a very few out BUT that did not mean I didn't appreciate hearing from y'all. Your wonderful life story that I feel a part of since I prayed for you when those babies were just a "twinkle in their father's eye" as my mother used to say and now to see how the Lord has blessed you with them and also them with Godly parents. I just want to thank Him daily and also continue to pray His blessings and guidance to remain with y'all during 2014. Sending hugs to all, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pictures, looks like they had a fun Christmas. They are little people now, so precious. Got to see Matt and his family also Nancy at the Ables Christmas Dinner last Saturday, enjoyed being with them so much. May you have a wonderful year for 2014, would love to see everyone something, take care and may God continue to bless each of you. Love to all. Rhyda
ReplyDelete