Chowing down on the snow.
More and more snow! We had over a foot of snow, and now it's snowing again. (:
Love that smile!
It was great having my cousin, Joff, visiting us for the afternoon since he's at Quantico right now.
Bonded together.
Our date for Valentine's day!
Brooklyn ready for her Valentine's date with daddy!
Gracie in heaven on the train with daddy for her date.
The crew Jammin'!
They love going on the seesaw at our church!
I thought this pic. was so sweet. This small creek is on a path we walk in our neighborhood.
Bates sportin' his new sunglasses and shirt. (:
Girls reading the Bible.
Bates reading the Bible.
Gracie going to target.
Brooklyn "reading" a book.
Bates getting excited about his date with me for Valentine's day!











Oh, I hit the jackpot today, having a delightful visit with all of you through the darling pics and videos !! I had checked off and on to see if there was a recent post. I can't begin to imagine the activities of everyday life in such a busy household !! The little ones are so full of fun and personality, it's a joy to see them interact. I commend you on teaching them the Bible for it will be with them forever...a lamp unto their feet and a light unto their path. Sending love and blessings from Georgia, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the pics of the children, they are so precious. It just made my morning to see how much they have changed. Can't believe it has been 3 years. I know each day is such a joy because of the many things they want to do. Loved the reading of the Bible that is so great that your are teaching them that. Much love to each of you. Keep the pics coming. Rhyda
ReplyDelete