Friday, November 15, 2013

Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry it's been sooo long since I've posted! I'll just post some pics for now and write more later when I have time. I just don't want to wait another minute to show you some updated pics of our precious little kiddos!

Love playing dressup

Gracie was daddy's date for our friends, Laura and Jed's, wedding.

Our trip last weekend to the mountain in NC!
B, B & G loving being with Mimi

All the grandkids

Love this pic.


The awesome playground we went to every day.

Running at a VA park near our house.




So thankful my mom could come visit last month! We had such a great time. 

GG working hard teaching the crew to paint.

So sweet.


None of them would hold my hand on the walk bc they all wanted to hold GG's hand. (:

I feel so blessed to be my niece's God Mother! She is so precious, and I loved every second of getting to be a part of her baptism time a few weeks ago in Atlanta!

Our girls can wear pig tails! They are getting so big!


On a walk in our neighborhood.
Halloween costumes. They had a blast trick or treating and Christian and I had a blast 
eating the candy. (:







I loved seeing my best friend, Bethany, in Atlanta the other week as well as her precious new baby girl, Caroline! Bethany, Frank and their three kids will be moving to Germany soon since they are stationed there now. I'm so excited for their family to finally be together after being apart from one another with several long deployments!














2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise tonight to see a recent update of the cuties !! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Their story is one that I will never forget as long as I live. I have seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the LIVING !! I look forward to being able to check in all along but I find it hard to imagine you busy parents having the time for very much "extra" activities such as keeping this blog current. All posts are enjoyed and appreciated, whenever they do appear. Have a blessed Thanksgiving time. Sending hugs your way, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting pictures, they are precious and growing up fast, would love to see them. I know you have your hands full with three little ones. Bet Nancy loved having all the grandchildren together in NC., glad everyone got to be together. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember I love you all.
    Rhyda

    ReplyDelete