B, B & G having a blast with Margaret playing the piano.
Playing Dress up
This was my brothers' cowboy hat and vest when they were little. Special. (:
And here's a little comparison pic. from December 2012... Bates has gotten so big!
Love these pics...
This pic was Christian when he was 2. (: So precious.
I thought these two pics were good comparisons of how much she's grown up! This pic. is from Decmeber 2012. The one above was Sunday.
Ready for football!
Little Brooklyn has grown up so much!!!
Reading the Bible- love it.
Playing "Ring around the Rosy"
You might want to mute this video or you will have to hear me sing. (:








Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, they are growing so much and so darn cute. Gracie is a carbon copy of Linsey. I know you have had a wonderful summer taking them on the trips you were able to make, they are so sweet and loving to each other. Love the ones of them holding hands, hope they always stay that close. May God Bless each of you. Love Rhyda
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise to find another great posting of those darling kiddos !! They truly have grown so very much. I loved seeing how well they play together and their affection for each other shown by the hugging. I know that does a mother's heart good. That will never change, no matter how old your children get, or how far apart in miles the future may take them. I pray blessings on each of you every morning. God is so good !!!! "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete