This summer vacation was SO wonderful! I loved being able to spend some time in Atlanta, Birmingham, Destin, and Lake Hartwell. Family time is such a blessing!!! Here are some pics of our vacation. (:
Welcome, Baby Duncan! Christian's sister, Leigh, and our brother-in-law, John, just had their third precious baby, Duncan, and we were so glad to be able to meet him. Christian's brother, Matt, and our sister-in-law, Natalie, had their first baby over the summer, Reagan, and we can't wait to meet her! (:
Hanging out with Leigh and the Kiddos
B, B & G hanging out with their cousins, Annie & Caroline
Gracie loves babies! She loved just standing there and looking at Baby Duncan. (:
Feeding the kiddos on my parent's back porch. Love these "high" chairs. (:
I'm also so glad that my brother, Corey, and I were able to visit with our 91-year old, beautiful grandma. We played cards together, shared pictures, and had such a wonderful time. It really filled my heart up to see her. These two pics are from last year.
Off to Birmingham...
Great being in Birmingham at the Zoo with Mimi
They had so much fun with the sprinkler!
Big hugs!
On our way to Destin...
And, we arrived!!
Love being with family
At the Back Porch. We used to go here when I was younger, so it was really fun going again.
My sweet, wonderful hubbie.
We were so excited to see our 1 year old niece, Bell, this summer- she's so precious! B, B & G wish she lived closer. (:
GG & Papa T with the grandkids
Gracie & Brooklyn helping Papa T out with office work. (:
Cuddle time
Sweet times
Love this.
Relaxing and enjoying the view.
Looking for ducks.
Daddy's Girl
Love these two moments of laughter in the pic with GG above and the one with Mimi below... B, B & G feel blessed to have such awesome grandmas!
"Mama's Boy"
"Daddy's Girl"
The kiddos playing with Aunt Sue
Having a tea party with Uncle Brett
So sweet
Love this pic- so much love in it!
Gracie and Papa T having a heart to heart
They were holding hands on their own- we just caught the moment in a photo
Father & son- so sweet!
Gracie and Aunt Lu
Love B, B & G so much!
What a smile!
Brother and sister chat
Family Time
Hanging out with mt brother Corey, our sister-in-law, Susan, and their daughter, Bell.
Smiles and more smiles
Brooklyn melts my heart
Gracie, my sweet, sweet little girl!
Arms in the air!
Daddy and his girls
What a stud!
Bonding time
One of my favorite pics
Working hard at making sand castles
Taking a walk to the Jetties- my favorite place
What a sweet pic.!
I love this pic.- I can't believe they held hands just like this on their own. So sweet.
So much joy!
B, B & G with their cuz, Bell.
Papa T doing Story time
Playing with GG
War Eagle!
Visiting some close friends of ours and their kids in Auburn
Off to Lake Hartwell...
Having fun with Mimi
Walking through the beautiful mountains!
Sweet moment
Our adventurous one!
Caroline & Gracie
Mrs. G and Mimi hanging out with B, B & G
Brooklyn having fun on the boat with Daddy
Arts and crafts time
So fun being together with everyone!
And, back to Virginia!






























Yipee !! I have been checking back every now and then hoping to see some vacation pics and I was not disappointed in the least. What a wonderful summer your family has enjoyed! I know a lot of great memories were made and they were captured in some of the best pics. I think the hand holding ones got to me the most. Thanks for taking the time to share your good times. Continuing to lift the family up in daily prayers and sending love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete