Lots of Pics from this summer's vacation to come!Over the last week, Christian and I have both felt some hesitation in moving forward right now with adoption. We see the wisdom in waiting a little longer until B, B & G are more independent. We would still like to adopt, but it could be 6 months or 6 years from now- we aren't sure. With that being said, we will continue to be open and pray to see where God leads us. Thx for all your support and prayers!
Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it is so wonderful for both of you to be in one accord when important decisions are being made. I am sure the Lord will lead you to the perfect time as you seek His perfect will. I am in awe of your tender hearts toward a needy child and I'm sure the Lord is pleased. Your sweet family remains in my daily prayers. Sending love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete