Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
The surgery went well. We will know in a few months how his eye alignment is. Thank you so much for your prayers!
Good Morning sweet family, I failed to check your blog before Bates' eye surgery date but as I pray each morning, I'm sure the Lord was knowing just what was needed that day. I hope that this will prove to be the final answer to the correction for his eye problem. I am also praying for the young father in the service of our country who is supposed to return to his family in May. If there is any way to let us know when he is safely back home, it would be greatly appreciated. Love and blessings are sent to each of you, "Mrs. Lynn"
So thankful the surgery went well. I had not check your blog in a few days and didn't know about the surgery, but God does work miracles and those little ones are miracles. They are so precious. Will continue to pray for everyone and keep us posted. Love to everyone. Rhyda
Good Morning sweet family, I failed to check your blog before Bates' eye surgery date but as I pray each morning, I'm sure the Lord was knowing just what was needed that day. I hope that this will prove to be the final answer to the correction for his eye problem. I am also praying for the young father in the service of our country who is supposed to return to his family in May. If there is any way to let us know when he is safely back home, it would be greatly appreciated. Love and blessings are sent to each of you, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteSo thankful the surgery went well. I had not check your blog in a few days and didn't know about the surgery, but God does work miracles and those little ones are miracles. They are so precious. Will continue to pray for everyone and keep us posted. Love to everyone. Rhyda
ReplyDelete