Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I will be taking Bates Wednedsay to the dr. to find out more about how hos eye is doing. Honestly, I am feeling a little anxious about it bc to me it looks worse, but the dr. said it takes two weeks to straighten, so praying it does so he doesn't need to go through that again. I am so proud of him for how well he is doing- he is so strong!!! So glad he has his sweet sisters to love on him and make him feel better too.

Sweet Mrs. Lynn asked about how my best friend, Bethany, is doing whose husband has been deployed the last 8 months. He's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank came home Saturday, and we are SOOO grateful for Bethany's family and that he is home safely! Here are some pics. (:

Frank meeting their new daughter, Caroline for the first time...


1 comment:

  1. It's hard to hold back the tears seeing our returning serviceman with his new daughter and the rest of the family. I am saying a prayer of thanksgiving for his safe return !!! I am also praying daily for Bate's eye surgery to correct the problem. It's difficult to see little ones having to go through these health issues. Hoping and praying for great results and a good doctor's report. Thank you for taking time out of a busy day to share your life with caring family and friends. Sending love and blessings to all, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete