I can't believe it. We are so thankful for our little munchkins and the amazing miracles and blessings they are. We are so glad that our parents were able to fly up from Birmingham and Atlanta to celebrate it also!
We were planning on having a party, but then Grace ended up getting pneumonia. She is doing much better now and back to her normal self. I think part of a waffle was what she ate for every meal while she was sick. (: We still had fun giving them cookie cake, and were able to take them out for pizza- yes, their favorite food!
As the weather is warming up, we have really been enjoying soaking up the sun and watching the kiddos run around in our yard. I didn't realize what a blessing it was to have a yard (even if it is small), until now.
An update on their personalities:
Bates is now the shy one until he warms up (while some friends were over, I couldn't find him and finally found him hiding behind our buffet table in the dining room). Once he is comfortable, he is silly, lively, outgoing, jokester, sweet, easy going and gentle (that is, at times- he is ALL boy). And, yes, still a mama's boy. Brooklyn has become our most social one and is very outgoing. She is hilarious, cute, cuddly, passionate, independent and so much fun. And, yes, still a daddy's girl. Her laugh, smile and dimples will make you smile from ear to ear. Gracie has become more shy in large groups, but warms up pretty quickly. My friends know her most common phrase as "up please." She still loves to be held, will melt your heart with her smile. She giggles and runs in place when she gets excited, can be sneaky, is easy to get along with and is very gentle.
Here are some updated pics of Bates, Brooklyn & Gracie... (:
Gracie didn't like the snow too much







Yipee !!! Knew these sweet things were having a big birthday. No April's Fool !! I have checked the blog several times to see what the birthday celebration was all about and tonight I hit the jackpot ! I'm sorry that little Gracie was under the weather but glad that she's fine, now. All three of them (plus parents) continue to be in my prayers each morning. God has been so good and I praise him for all of the answered prayers. Sending hugs, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete