Here are some pictires of our babies' Dedication at Church thi past Sunday! It was such a special and meaningful time to be able to dedicate our kiddos to the Lord, and to dedicate to be Godly parents to them. When we first moved here, we didn't have a church, so that is why we waited a while to dedicate them, but so thankful we were able to.
We had a little too much fun sporting B, B & G in their hats. (:
Hello sweet family, I saw these great pics of the dedication a few days ago but am just getting around to posting a comment. I am so happy that you have found a church that you are enjoying. The people there will certainly be blessed to have your family as part of the fellowship. The "Big Day" will be here before you know it. This will be a fun birthday this year, I know. Love and prayers continue, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete