I'm so glad we were able to go out for my bday last night and celebrate. And, of course, I celebrated during the day with my 3 cuties by giving them all baths after they decided to rub green beens, sweet potatoes, and applesauce all over their hair, face, and clothes. (: They were great though- they must have known it was my bday! Each of them posted a sweet note on their crib wishing me a happy b'day- we have got some talented babies!
Notice how torn up brooklyn's is- of course she found it on her crib and went to town. (:



Happy birthday! Can't belive they can write already...what talented babies!!! Ha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday !! Hope your day was filled with all things good !! You are so deserving and such an inspiration to so many. I wish you many, many more "Happy Birthdays"!!!!! "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete