Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Our sweet girls
Bates pulled himself up on the bouncy seat and stood up for the first time!
They are precious, and growing so much, hard to believe it will soon be a year since they arrived. Not long before they will be walking. Brooklyn has the sweetest smile. Bates eyes look so much better so glad everything went OK, and Gracie is a little baby doll. May God bless each of you. Rhyda
Sometimes I think the pictures just can't get any cuter but seems like they do. The personalities of all three are so fascinating to see developing. I love the matching outfits for the ladies, especially the head bands and shoe socks. I know it must be so much fun to dress them up. Bates truly looks like a big boy in his short-all. Every morning I thank the Lord for them, the miracle of them, His faithfulness this far as I continue to place them in His care. Love and blessings, sweet family !! "Mrs. Lynn"
They are precious, and growing so much, hard to believe it will soon be a year since they arrived. Not long before they will be walking. Brooklyn has the sweetest smile. Bates eyes look so much better so glad everything went OK, and Gracie is a little baby doll. May God bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think the pictures just can't get any cuter but seems like they do.
ReplyDeleteThe personalities of all three are so fascinating to see developing. I love the matching outfits for the ladies, especially the head bands and shoe socks.
I know it must be so much fun to dress them up. Bates truly looks like a big boy in his short-all. Every morning I thank the Lord for them, the miracle of them, His faithfulness this far as I continue to place them in His care. Love and blessings, sweet family !! "Mrs. Lynn"