Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Enjoying the beautiful day yesterday!
Had fun eating some southern BBQ at Carolina Brothers BBQ the other day!
Having fun with a little photo shoot of BB&G in their Easter Outfits.
I haven't checked in for a while but that doesn't mean that the sweeties have not been prayed for each morning. They are so darling in their Easter outfits. I love the bare feet !! They will never lack for having someone to play with and that will prove a tremendous blessing over the years. Sending hugs your way, "Mrs. Lynn"
Ha! Ha! I know it- never thought I would dress my boy in that, but man, they just look so darn cute in those outfits when they are little! thought I needed to make an exception. (:
Thank you Rhyda, Mrs. Lynn and everyone else, for your continued prayers!!
So cute and growing, can't wait to meet them in June, may God bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked in for a while but that doesn't mean that the sweeties have not been prayed for each morning. They are so darling in their Easter outfits. I love the bare feet !! They will never lack for having someone to play with and that will prove a tremendous blessing over the years. Sending hugs your way, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteLinsey Alison! I cannot believe YOUR little boy is in seersucker and argyle. I love it!
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha! I know it- never thought I would dress my boy in that, but man, they just look so darn cute in those outfits when they are little! thought I needed to make an exception. (:
ReplyDeleteThank you Rhyda, Mrs. Lynn and everyone else, for your continued prayers!!