Their personalities are really coming alive, and they say such funny, innocent and sweet comments. The other day Gracie's nose was stuffy but she didn't know how to say it, so she said, "Mommy, my nose isn't working." Brooklyn was walking downstairs the other day, and she stopped and looked at me and said, "Mommy, Jesus makes my heart beautiful from head to toe." And, lately, in the middle of me singing a song to Bates before he goes to bed, he always leans forward put his hands on my face to turn my head and kisses my cheek. Every night. I love it.
We've started a tradition where we give each child a day and alternate. When it's your day, you get to sit in the back seat (not sure why that's the sought after seat), and at night, our whole family sits on that child's bed to read whatever book s/he chooses, the devotional s/he chooses and then we pray. It's been really sweet and they get SO excited when it's their day. (: Here is a random collection of pics of the last few months.
A Hay Ride at pumpkinville. Our good friend Bethany, who was one of the nurses in the NICU who took care of our kiddos, got them tickets to this super fun place for their b'day and we finally had a chance to go.
Enjoying footbll season!
Mimi came and helped Christian with the kiddos so I could enjoy a weekend in Destin with one of my friends and my parents.
At church.
Some of the sweet girls who help out watching our kids at church and homegroup.
My Desti Trip.
Patience and me.
Celebrating Christian's b'day
Celebrating Brooklyn's homecoming day from the hospital- we've been celebrating each of their days each year when they came home from the hospital.
Loved having GG visit!
Routinely jumping on daddy.
Gracie loves her bows. (:
Bates and I had so much fun taking the train into DC to see Corey, my brother, run the Marine Corps Marathon for the first time!
He did awesome!





















Thank you for posting, I had been wondering how everyone was doing. They are getting so big and I know they keep you on your toes. So glad you are teaching them about Jesus that is something that will stay with them for life. They are just precious.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God bless each one of you. Rhyda
Oh goody !! News on your beautiful, fun family !! I have checked off and on and was in for a nice surprise as I am trying to stay awake with the changing of the time tonight. I was very entertained watching the great video clips and also the pics and comments. As long as I live I will never forget all of the anxious times when the babies were having such a touch and go time and all of the prayers prayed for them. I am so glad that they will grow up knowing just how much God loves them. Sending love and blessing to each in the family !! "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteLove watching them grow! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Erin
ReplyDelete