Our great visit with Christian's brother, Matt, and his wife, Natalie. He is in the Navy and just returned from being deployed, and we are so thankful he is back!
It was wonderful having GG (my mom) up here spending the week with us, and B, B & G loved it!
Beautiful day outside!
August 25, 2012. On this day in 2011, we finally had all 3 of our babies home together! What a blessing! And, all of our babies are walking now! Yeah!
We went to the NICU reunion with the babies and were able to see some doctors and nurses who took care of our babies- So thankful for them!
Happy B'day daddy! We love you!!!
Christian recorded himself singing Itsy bitsy Spider and If you're happy and you know it, and also talks to the babies i it. The babies actually think they are skyping and talking with him- it's great to play during the day when they need to be cheered up or when I don't feel like I can sing Itsy bitsy spider or if you're happy and you know it one more time. (:
One more special pic. that I got from a friend from this summer in Destin.



Thank you for all the pictures, they are changing so much and growing up, they are precious. So glad to see that Matt made it back safe and he got to visit with the babies. May God continue to bless each of you. Love Rhyda
ReplyDeleteOh, what a nice surprise to find a recent post on your blog. With a busy summer,I have checked now and then as I didn't want to miss any updates. The biggest news is that all three are walking. Now the fun begins !!!! The pics are wonderful and I think that the video of their daddy singing to them on the computer is a very clever idea. Good for you, mommy, to get a small break. Sending love and continued prayers, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete