Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Father/Son bonding time

Bates giggling

Chasing each other in their tunnel

Brooklyn kept trying to sit in the bouncy seat with Gracie and every time I moved her b/c she would climb right on top of Grace. I finally let them be in the seat together and they ended up snuggling for about 20 minutes together in it- they were happy as can be- just wanted to be together. 


Having fun with Bethany!


1 comment:

  1. Love to see the babies playing so cute together. Just watched SuperNanny on t.v. with a family who had an 11 yr. old son and then 4 yr. old triplets (2boys,1girl). I have the confidence that your parenting skills (with the Lord's help) will never let you get to the point that this family found themselves. It is so inspiring to see how much you are enjoying your three blessings!! Love and prayers, Mrs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete