Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wow- life has become much more hectic as the babies have gotten older and have started eating finger foods. I feel like I clean, cook and change dirty diapers (about 9 a day) all day long! It is so much fun to see BB&G explore new foods and love sitting in their high chair- they get SO excited. What keeps me cleaning is the huge mess made during and after the meal. If Grace doesn't like the food, she decides to throw it in her chair or on the floor, Bates just smooshes it all over his face and arms, and Brooklyn is our star eater but also manages to get the food in her hair, face, etc. They eat Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner- literally, all day long. I've shared a few pictures of the craziness. And the pictures do not AT ALL accurately show how much food is really on the floor, and keep in mind, these pictures are after I cleaned their faces. (: Turkey, garbanzo beans and peas= messy.
       
    Excited about eating!

     Turkey anyone?
   
Our sweet munchkins enjoying their lunch...



Yep- you guessed it- this is Grace's chair.

Our sweet babies watching the Praise Baby DVD so we can..... clean up. (: 
They melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment